We are looking for dynamic, hard-working, passionate individuals to join our team. As a fast-growing company, we are always hiring.
Below is a list of all company positions.
We value each and every application received.
Part-Time or Full-Time, hourly $15-18/hr (accepting applications)
Resume and cover letter can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Name- Resume”. Please fill out a questionnaire here to apply for this position.
Ceramics experience is valued but not required.
- Position is an hourly role, available for part-time or full-time, based on applicants availability and company needs.
- Cross-training and working in various aspects of our Production Team, such as cleaning, glazing, carving, slip mixing, casting and kiln-loading, depending on previous career experience and production needs. Daily responsibilities will rotate depending on what tasks are needed to get done.
- Cleaning entails refining the surface of bone dry, slip casted pieces through scraping and sponging.
- Glazing entails working with bisque ware pieces, throughout the full process of, dipping, scraping and sponging.
- Carving entails working with casted forms to remove pieces of the form through our signature carving style.
- Casting entails working within our casting station to clean molds, stamp pieces, set up molds, caste pieces, and maintain slip buckets.
- Kiln Loading entails working with kilns that get up to 2300 degrees. Loading and unloading at appropriate temperatures for both bisque and glaze firings.
- Slip Mixing entails mixing the Convivial recipe according to our protocol. This task is very labor-intensive, requiring repetitive lifting of 50# bags of raw materials.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more, following ergonomic standards.
Please email resume to email@example.com and fill out our questionnaire here to apply.